Managed SIEM | Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
The complexity of managing network and security operations is resulting in increases in breaches worldwide. Detection, isolation, and remediation of these incidents are measured in hundreds of days. And with a shortage of skilled cyber security professionals able to manage the wide array of devices and data sources to protect their network assets, success requires a new approach.
SIEM systems provide organisations with a comprehensive and scalable solution for security, performance, and compliance management. Whilst SIEM systems are a powerful and practical tool for IT and security teams, they are typically expensive to deploy and complex to operate and manage.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is another driver for widespread SIEM adoption as it will soon become imperative for organisations to have efficient processes in place to provide detailed reporting of data breaches.
Our Managed SIEM Service provides customers with first-class security expertise, advanced threat intelligence, efficiency and automation otherwise unavailable to most organisations.
By outsourcing your SIEM to Barrier Networks, you can rest assured that our cyber security experts are well placed to manage the system effectively ensuring that security incidents and breaches are handled swiftly and accordingly. Not only this, we possess the technical know-how when it comes to SIEM log reporting and analysis.
- Streamline compliance reporting, including GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Detect incidents that would otherwise go undetected
- Increased efficiency of incident handling activities
- Improved reporting, log collection and correlation, analysis and retention
- Asset Self-Discovery for adaptive awareness of the threat landscape
- Rapid integrations and scalability for an ever-changing network environment
- NOC & SOC analytics for rapid detection of potential threats
- Single pane of glass view for consolidated visibility