Managed Penetration Testing
Managed Penetration Testing | Test Your Security Controls
Cyber attacks are not a matter of if, but when. Despite this, many organisations still rely on outdated techniques to identify weaknesses within their network. This leaves unknown vulnerabilities which can be exploited by hackers and result in a security breach.
Regular penetration testing should be an essential element to your security planning and will help you identify your vulnerabilities before someone else does.
Our Managed Penetration Testing service provides you with ongoing, controlled simulations of real-world cyber attacks, allowing you to see whether your security controls could be exploited by a hacker. This allows you to identify any vulnerabilities and, if required, carry out remediation activities.
A penetration test will evaluate the overall security posture that your systems present to attackers. They can be conducted on the internet edge, on your wireless network or from within your network. Following a penetration test, we will provide you with a comprehensive report, detailing the results, and advise you what improvements should be made to your security posture.
We conduct our penetration testing in alignment with the Penetration Testing Execution Standard. PTES is a standard that is designed to ensure a high-quality baseline can be achieved for penetration testing across the security industry.
- Determine the feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Identify vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Assess the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Test the ability of network defenders to successfully detect and respond to the attacks
- Provides evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology
- Post security incident report and advice